Hello NCFHA Members,
Been hearing from a lot of people lately from many different avenues! It’s great to see the excitement from everyone!!!
To answer everyone’s questions… YES, we are having a Fall Season! We are just waiting from Stanford for field rental dates and times. We all can see the Stanford Field Hockey schedule but there are other organizations to consider for the field rental. This tends to happen each year, but this year seems to be tougher than others.
Here are a few topics:
1. We are trying to have New Player Day (NPD) on Sept 6th or 7th (weekend after Labor Day). However, we are still unsure about getting field time at Stanford. Any High School coaches out there willing to see if we can use their school’s turf for 3 hours one of those days?
2. Know anyone who would be awesome for our league? Have them register here! We are looking for any and all players, especially goalies! Margy Gentile from the Fiesties is our New Player Chair.
3. We are hoping to start our Sunday Fall League on Sunday Sept 14th. Again, we are waiting on Stanford and will keep you posted!
4. Captains reach out to your team about Full Time and Half time availability. We will need to know returning rosters before NPD. Captains, please submit your rosters to Linda Swan email@example.com
5. Dues for this season are $120 per player. Payment is for 14 games and at least 2 playoff games, field turf rental, officials and on site trainer. Payments can be made via paypal or a check to captains the first day. Note: Paypal will be $125 to cover the fee NCFHA incurs for this service.
6. Uniforms. Your entire team needs to be in the same color socks. There will no longer be any mismatching socks for the teams. This will help the officials tremendously.
- Kerries- Dark Blue
- Silkes- Light Blue
- Fiesties- Black
- Westies- Green
- Irish- Yellow
- Ishies- White (or White Orange Tie-Dye)
- Pups- Purple
- Foxies- Red
Again, we all appreciate your patience and LOVE the excitement! Looking forward to a great season!