Great first week of the league and great job breaking in the new turf. It was great to see new players, full teams and lots of new faces. A few reminders and thank yous:
- Let’s make sure we take care of the turf so that we always have an invite back. Everything looked pretty cleaned up at the end of the day yesterday, so thank you for your help in keeping the turf clean.
- Remember to give our umpires some love. I thought the games were well managed and umpires could always use a thank you for their efforts.
- Give an extra big thanks to the keepers who did extra games for other teams. It keeps the competitive level high!
- Please make sure you get your games scores and scorers entered into the league website. Captains should enter for the team. It will include game scores, goal scorers and team assists (Current Standings)
- Remember to Register online for the league and pay the league fee ($115 for the season). You can pay electronically or through your captains. We prefer electronically so that we can have a better accounting, but understand if you need to write a check. You will need to have a current USFHA membership to play in the league.
- Next weeks games are in the afternoon and we have a shorter schedule. So all those with muscle soreness this week will get a bit of a break with a one game weekend.
- League practice Wednesday 6:30-8 at Stanford.
Congrats to Gina Sanders (Pups) for tallying 5 goals and an assist this weekend!
Great weekend of hockey and look forward to next week!